at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
This super pink strawberry beet smoothie is so beautiful and summery. To create this amazing color, I used raw beetroot which has a stunning reddish-purple pigment along with some frozen strawberries and peaches. I hope you enjoy this colorful smoothie which also happens to be vegan, paleo, dairy-free and refined sugar-free.
If you’d like some more smoothie recipes, then check out my Vegan Blueberry Pie Smoothie, or my Healthy Mixed Berry Smoothie.
I love the Blendtec for smoothies as well as a hundred other things. After trying many blenders that couldn’t do what I wanted, I’m super excited to have one that does it all without a hassle. If you want to try a new blender that you’re sure to love, this is the one I have.
- Water and vegan plant milk can be used interchangeably. Use whatever you enjoy, for example oat milk, almond milk, cashew milk or hemp milk are all great options.
- Banana can be left out, just add in some extra strawberries and peaches if you’d like a thicker consistency.
- You can replace pumpkin seeds with almonds or cashews but I would soak these options for a couple hours first.
Pink Strawberry Beet Smoothie (Vegan + Paleo)
Yeild: 1 huge serving or 2 smaller servings.
- 3/4 cup water or vegan plant milk (I used filtered water)
- 2 medjool dates (or sweetener of choice)
- Half a frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup frozen peaches
- 2 tablespoons raw beetroot (just cut off a couple thumb-size pieces)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender and mix until smooth.
- Enjoy this smoothie in a glass or in a bowl with desired toppings such as fruit, nuts/seeds, or The Best Granola Clusters Ever!